Richard H. Thaler is an American economist and the Charles R. Walgreen Distinguished Service Professor of Behavioral Science and Economics at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
- Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work by Dan Heath
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Chip Heath
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die by Chip Heath
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- The Undoing Project: A Friendship That Changed Our Minds by Michael Lewis
- Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade by Robert Cialdini Ph.D.